24 Hours of LeMons is an endurance race of cars that cost less than $500 before safety equipment. This was the 2nd race for team Please Start! Racing, drivers this time around were: Todd, Bill, Jeff and Tom. Shocking everyone, especially us, the 1990 Plymouth Acclaim raced from Green flag to the Checkered flag, covering over 400 miles on the track. Click the photo to see the whole album.
1. I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is a great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?