“Equal” is not always synonymous with “the same.” Men and women are created equal. But, boys and girls are not born the same.
- If a girl accidently burps, she will be embarrassed. If a boy accidently burps, he will follow it with a dozen fake belches.
- Boys grow their fingernails long because they’re too lazy to cut them. Girls grow their fingernails long – not because they look nice – but because they can dig them into a boys arm.
- Girls are attracted to boys, even at an early age. At an early age, boys are attracted to dirt.
- By the age of 6, boys will stop giving their dad kisses. By the age of 6, girls will stop giving their dad kisses unless he bribes them with candy.
- Most baby girls talk before boys do. Before boys talk, they learn how to make machine-gun noises.
- Girls will cry if someone dies in a movie. Boys will cry if you turn off the VCR after they’ve watched “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” movie three times in a row.
- Any my personal favorite: Girls turn into women. Boys turn into bigger boys.